The mission of Trinity Prep is to provide spiritual and academic training that will enable each student to pursue God’s purpose for his or her life.
Philosophy of Learning
- We believe learning is a cooperative experience involving self motivation, peer assistance, teacher direction, and parent support.
- We believe learning is fostered in a safe, faith-filled nurturing environment.
- We believe learning occurs most successfully in an atmosphere of acceptance and mutual respect that allows the student to question, to experience, and to take risks while maintaining positive self-esteem.
- We believe students have unique learning styles, talents and abilities and each deserves the right to excel.
- We believe all students need skilled, caring and fair teachers who establish clear and reasonable expectations that challenge each student to reach his or her full potential.
- We believe learning is a life-long endeavor.
Our Beliefs/Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33),
- His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35),
- His sinless life (Hebrews 4: 15, 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11),
- His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9),
- His Resurrection (John 11:25, 1 Corinthians 15:4),
- His Ascension to the right hand of God (Mark 16:19),
- His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16–19, 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8–9; Ephesians 2:8–10; Titus 3:5).
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of condemnation (John 5:28–29).
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 2:12–13, Galatians 3:26–28).
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13–14; 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19–20; Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).
Get In Touch
2213 Commerce Drive
Loganville, GA 30052