Every Student a Leader, Each Building on Christ’s Legacy
At TPS, we strive to cultivate strong leadership qualities in all students following the examples set by Christ. Recognizing that each student is gifted by God in areas He has chosen for them, our teachers work purposefully to awaken these gifts and educate TPS students to:
- build relationships and teams that will be obedient to God’s word through true servanthood
- lead with clarity of vision; and
- encourage and empower others to continue Christ’s legacy.
TPS student leadership, built on a Biblically sound curriculum along with daily prayer and student opportunities to further Christ’s leadership examples to other students is seen within and outside the walls of our school in areas such as:
- academic competitions
- fine arts training and performances
- athletics and sporting events
- field trips
- community service and missions
- everyday student interaction
Through recognizing all TPS students as leaders and providing them with leadership opportunities while developing their God-given gifts, our students have gone on to affect change by sharing God’s love in their post-secondary educational settings, throughout our local community, and worldwide.