Trinity Prep School provides the opportunity for students to earn college credit through our Dual Enrollment partnership with Truett-McConnell University.
Dual enrollment is made possible for qualified juniors and seniors to pursue advanced studies while receiving high school credit and college credit. TPS has approved faculty to proctor certain TMU courses. Dual enrollment courses are funded through the State of Georgia and must be approved through the Georgia Student Finance Commission.
- Courses qualify for both college and high school credit
- Courses are through a fully accredited program; courses are widely accepted as transferable college credits through the TAG agreement
Student Enrollment Requirements
- Junior or senior at TPS
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, minimum B grade in previous/prerequisite course(s).
- Entrance Test
- Accepted through the Dual Enrollment Office at TMU
- Students enrolled in the online courses must have their own technology device (phones do not qualify; a laptop or tablet meeting the OS requirements of a TMU course) on campus.
- All courses must be approved by our Dual Enrollment Coordinator
What classes will my 3 year old attend?
All students attend classes in Math and Science, Language Arts, Social Studies, Bible and Art.
Do you offer an afterschool program?
Yes, spaces are limited, but we do offer a program until 6:00 pm.
What curriculum do you use?
We use ABeka and Bob Jones for the most part. We do add additional curriculums to our students when Abeka does not provide enough of a specific subject.
How is Tuition Paid?
We accept online payment through FACTS, which is set on Auto-draft. Tuition is due on the 1st of each month.